Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Update on Trip and Recordings.

Update on my trip! I have the details of it, we'll be leaving the morning of the 23rd and returning the day of the 27th; Meaning, there will be no updates or recordings for that week in its entirety.

Right now we have thirty videos done for JFG! But as I type this update, Youtube is undergoing maintenance, and we won't be able to update until later tonight. Keep you eyes peeled!

We will hopefully be doing another recording session tomorrow, and I'm expected to get money on the 20th for the TV Tuner I am anxiously waiting for. I still haven't confirmed if I have enough for a better quality one than I originally intended to get, (very inexpensive, but also very low-quality) but I'm sure as hell not going to let that get in my way! The day I get the money I'll go out and look at the prices at the stores, and if I can afford it, I'll get it, and try to record before leaving on my trip.

No comments: