Monday, December 15, 2008

More vids and More recording info!

Well, me and Kirkman had a decent session yesterday, and I'm currently uploading whatever we have on that. Again, like I said in the videos, I'm very sorry we lost the position we were at before. Honestly though, you didn't miss much...

All you really have to do is pelt him in the face long enough for him the cry uncle and run away like a coward drone. And that doesn't take very long. In fact, in the recording our controls were turned off, so we ended up standing there taking his hits while we were fixing the situation, and by the time we got them we had one hit left. We pelted him like nuts and he lost before he could finish us off. True story. Probably the easiest "boss fight" in the game, if you can truly call that a boss fight without snickering at how pathetically easy it was.

Anyways, new update on the recording device! I found this while looking at an online catalog for a tv tuner at a store I've never been to, but know has a god rep for cheap prices and good merch:

http://www.factorydirect.ca/catalog/product_spec.php?pcode=AD1410

Ain't she a beaut? When they call me back about securing one for me, they'll reserve it 'till I can go over there and pick it up. The bonus to this is I'll be playing it directly on my computer monitor instead of my tv, and the resolution is promised to be sharper, not to mention no lag in recording. Guess this means streaming is a good possibility now.

Anywho, still putting the vids together, so keep your eyes peeled, and post your responses!

No comments: